How To Use Time-Blocking To Feel Organized & Productive
I used to sit on the couch after the kids went to bed, feeling mentally and physically drained, but yet it felt as if I didn’t accomplish anything!
As someone who thrives on feeling accomplished and productive, this became a real problem. It seemed the more I felt the mental and physical drain, the less I had to give, so the less I did. It was a never-ending cycle.
I would schedule my day down to the last minute, then throw it all away the second something didn’t go as planned and view the day as a failure.
I always had a mental to-do list floating around in my brain which made it impossible to be present with my kids, and pushed me to lash out when the list wasn’t completed – which was a lot!
I just knew that I had to figure something out. The daily plan I kept putting in place for myself wasn’t working with all the unexpected interruptions that come with having kids.
Once I learned about Time Blocking, everything changed. Not only did I stick to my schedule (so I was getting more done), but I no longer felt overwhelmed, and didn’t carry around the dread that came with unfinished tasks. Because I wasn’t feeling so frustrated with my lack of time, I was more present and more kind towards my kids.
I know I’m not alone in this because one of the biggest complaints I hear from mom’s is “there isn’t enough time!” And this makes sense. You are pulled in so many directions, that it can feel impossible to focus on one thing and get anything done!
That’s why I want to share the time management technique that helped me feel less overwhelmed, more productive, and more present with my kids.
Workshop – How To Use Time Blocking To Feel Organized & Productive
Join me in this 60 minute live workshop and you will leave with a personalized time block schedule that makes you feel organized and productive.
Imagine if your day feels fulfilling AND productive?
How would your life be different if you no longer worried about lack of time?
Wouldn’t it be great if you finally had time to do the things you really want to do?
This time blocking workshop will help you transform the way you schedule your day so you can go from feeling less rushed and overwhelmed to feeling more calm and productive.
You will also learn why it isn’t your fault that time management systems have failed you in the past, and how you can make this system work for you for good!
Click here if you’re ready to feel more calm and fulfilled in your day!
As a result of our time together, you’ll:
- Create your personalized time-block schedule
- Learn how to avoid self-sabotage and increase your self-discipline so you actually follow your schedule!
- Gain back time in your day to do the things you want to do
- Know what to add and what NOT to add to your schedule so that your day feels fulfilling and productive
- Have more mental and physical energy because you won’t waste time procrastinating and feeling guilty over what you didn’t accomplish
Now’s the time to start your transformation to a less overwhelmed mom, using time-blocking. After all, the time you have with your kids (and life in general) is short. It’s true that the days seem long, but the years fly by. Make the most out of that time.
More Details About “How To Use Time-Blocking To Feel Organized & Productive” Workshop?
- The live workshop will be held on February 28, 2023 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm EST
- We will be meeting via Zoom. Once you register, the Zoom link will be sent to you.
- Before we meet, you will receive a digital workbook to print and use during the workshop.
- You will have the opportunity to email questions to me ahead of time if you are not comfortable asking the questions during the workshop.
Find out more information and register for How To Use Time-Blocking To Feel Organized & Productive.