Welcome, You Are Not Alone!
It’s time to stop feeling like you’re a bad mom. It’s time to stop losing sleep over how you treat your kids. It’s time to stop feeling guilt and shame over your outbursts. It’s time to stop getting carried away in worry over your child’s future.
It’s time to start giving yourself a break. It’s time to start finding joy and happiness in the little moments with your kids. It’s time to drop some of the control, so that you aren’t constantly disciplining. It’s time to create a better relationship with your kids.
My coaching program utilizes the very tools I’ve used to transform my relationship with my kids, and myself. I no longer sit in guilt and shame, and yell on the daily. I feel more in control and confident in my parenting. I’ve developed deeper, yet more fun relationships with my kids.
And the best part is, you don’t need anyone around you to change for you to feel happier as a mom.
Through coaching, you will go from feeling like an angry mom to a happy + confident mom, if:
- You feel angry all the time towards your kids
- You wish you didn’t yell so much
- You feel a lot of overwhelm and stress
- You lay down at night and feel guilt and shame over how you behaved toward your kids
- You wished your kids listened better
- You never have enough time to get things done
- You constantly tell yourself you need more patience
As a result of our time together, you’ll:
- Feel more confident with the choices you make in your parenting
- Have more patience and won’t feel so reactive to situations that once annoyed you
- Gain more time because you won’t be arguing with your kids as much
- Experience more joyful moments with your kids
- Sleep better because you won’t be going to bed with anxiety and guilt over how the day went
Now’s the time to start your transformation to a happier mom. After all, the time you have with your kids is short. It’s true that the days seem long, but the years fly by. Make the most out of that time.
Let’s Get Started
If you are ready to stop feeling so crappy about motherhood, I can’t wait to help you.
Schedule your FREE 20 minute mini-session by clicking on the button below.
I always like to know the full process before I commit time to anything. So it’s only fair I share that with you!
Once you schedule your FREE mini-session, the following will happen:
- You will receive an email with the Zoom information so you know where the session will take place.
- On the day of the session, we will meet on Zoom at the designtated time over video.
- During your session, you will share with me where you’re struggling the most in motherhood. I will help you find the perfect solution that works FOR YOU (not your mom, not your best friend, or the influencer you follow on Instagram ;-))
- At the end of the session you will learn about how we can work together, over 6 weeks, to help you become a more confident and happy mom.
- I know you want to know this (because I would!). The six week coaching program is an investement of $697. Payment plans are available.
Don’t go to bed another night feeling horrible about how you showed up as a mom. Book your free mini-session today.
What Other’s Have To Say
"As a mother of young children, I felt as if I had lost myself over the years. I no longer knew what I felt passionate about. I was constantly questioning decisions I was making in my life, and it seemed that I was trying to control so many things (that were out of my control). Through working with Kristen over three months, I started to feel more calm and at peace with my life. I began to accept "what is" and stopped trying to control others feelings or actions. I discovered more about who I am and started to write again (an old passion of mine that I had put aside). Kristen was sincere with her coaching but pushed back at times, which is just what I needed. One of the most important tools I learned while working with Kristen was how to manage my thoughts and coach myself so I could feel better about whatever life throws at me." - K.S., Syracuse, NY
"Kristen was the objective voice of reason who could offer an impartial opinion, and get me to look at situations in a new light. She was always supportive, encouraging, and easy to talk to. She was open to discussing any situation that was on my mind. It was up to me to decide the topic of our sessions, and she didn’t judge. I have worked with practitioners in the past who form an immediate opinion of what’s “wrong” with you, and then try to force you into their generic cure-all. Kristen is not like that. She treated me as an individual and let me draw my own conclusions. She did not criticize or tell me what to think. She is a genuinely caring person and has a real heart for people." -B. Wolf, Washington, DC
About Kristen Mattison, MS
Kristen is professionally certified as a coach through the The Life Coach School, and has her Masters in Counseling from Syracuse University. Over the years, Kristen has worked with a variety of clients to help them reach their career goals, lose weight, or feel less anger and more joy in life. She believes strongly in coaching because once you learn how your mind works, you can solve any problem.
Take the first steps to being a happier and more confident mom, today. Book your free mini-session here.