How To Create a Morning Routine To Set Your Day Up For Success
I used to end the day hoping I would wake up early and knock off a few items on my to-do list, before the kids woke up.
What would usually happen is that I would wake up, the next morning, to a tapping on my shoulder from my little one. He was awake, hungry, and ready to start the day. I needed a little time to open my eyes and build up the motivation to move. But his demands were in full force!
Half awake, we would walk hand-in-hand into the kitchen…and there began my day, hijacked by a three year old…
I would chastise myself for not getting up early like I intended. I hated the feeling of starting the day already feeling so behind.
I went in and out of times when I had a solid morning routine in place. Even though my morning routine wasn’t consistent, the feeling of overwhelm and disorganization that occurred when I didn’t practice my morning routine, was.
I realized that the days when I went through my morning routine, I felt more energized, motivated, in control, and productive. I enjoyed those mornings with my kids more.
However, one of the challenges I found was that I was trying to obtain an unrealistic morning routine for my current stage of life. Once I was able to let go of expectations of how my morning should go, and focus on what worked for me, I created a sustainable morning routine.
I enjoyed my morning routine so much, that I started sticking to a bedtime because I didn’t want to miss out on my morning time.
Through the years, I’ve incorporated different things into my morning routine, but one thing stays the same. I use this time for things that matter to me, and set me up for a successful day.
I truly believe having a good morning routine as a mom is an important component of your happiness.
I also know that you are interested in putting a morning routine in place for yourself because the most popular blog posts on This Routine Life are about waking up early and morning routines.
That’s why I want to teach you how to create a morning routine that sets your day up for success, and you can stick to.
Imagine how it would feel to start the day feeling calm and peace, ready to tackle the day? Even better, imagine if you could spend some of your morning time doing something YOU enjoy, before heading into mom responsibilities?
Workshop – How To Create a Morning Routine To Set Your Day Up For Success
Join me in this 60 minute workshop and you’ll leave with a personalized morning routine that sets your day up for success AND makes you excited to get out of bed.
Imagine if your morning was peaceful instead of chaotic?
How would your life be different if you had just a little bit of time to yourself in the morning?
Wouldn’t it be great if you finally had time to do the things you really want to do?
This morning routine workshop will walk you through the steps you need to put a solid routine in place, so you can go from feeling like your heading into the day a hot-mess to feeling more prepared and productive.
You will also learn what to do if you struggle to wake-up before your kids, or have little one’s that are by your side every morning.
If the following sounds familiar, then this workshop is for you:
- You know a morning routine will help, but can’t stick to one, or even start one.
- You find yourself dreading the mornings because there’s so much to do and so little time.
- You think you can’t create your own morning routine because your kids wake-up so early.
- You constantly feel disappointed in yourself for sleeping later than you intend to.
- You feel really inspired by other’s morning routines, but can’t find a routine for yourself that works.
Click here if you’re excited to transform your mornings with a new morning routine!
As a result of our time together, you’ll:
- Create your personalized morning routine including a morning routine checklist
- Learn how to avoid self-sabotage and increase your self-discipline so you actually follow your routine
- Learn what to do when your kids are awake and want to take part in YOUR morning routine
- Gain back time in your day to do the things you want to do
- Know what to add and what NOT to add to your morning routine so that your day feels fulfilling and productive
- Have more mental and physical energy because you won’t waste time feeling crappy for how you started your day, and feeling guilty over what you didn’t accomplish
Now’s the time to start transforming your day with a new morning routine. After all, time is so precious. It’s true that the days seem long, but the years fly by. Make the most out of that time!
More Details About “How To Create a Morning Routine To Set Your Day Up For Success ” Workshop
- The live workshop will be held on April 27, 2023 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm EST
- We will be meeting via Zoom. Once you register, the Zoom link will be sent to you.
- Before we meet, you will receive a digital workbook to print and use during the workshop.
- You will have the opportunity to email questions to me ahead of time if you are not comfortable asking the questions during the workshop.
Find out more and register for the How To Create a Morning Routine To Set Your Day Up For Success