ANGRY TO HAPPY MOM – SIX WEEK MASTER CLASS
You’re not alone if you feel more angry than happy as a mom. However, you don’t have to keep feeling this way.
The Angry To Happy Mom Master Class will connect you with other moms who are feeling guilt and regret for the way they are parenting. The class will help you stop the cycle that leads to anger and yelling, and lead to more connection and joy with your kids.
Imagine if your kids didn’t listen the first time, and you didn’t lose your mind?
Or if you didn’t worry immensely about your child’s future, but instead, stayed present with them and took joy in the little moments together?
The Angry To Happy Mom Master Class will help you transform the way you parent so you can go from being an angry to happy and confident mom.
By taking part in this six week class, you will go from feeling like an angry mom, to a happy + confident mom, if:
- You feel angry all the time towards your kids
- You wish you didn’t yell so much
- You feel a lot of overwhelm and stress
- You lay down at night and feel guilt and shame over how you behaved toward your kids
- You wished your kids listened better
- You never have enough time to get things done
- You constantly tell yourself you need more patience
As a result of our time together, you’ll:
- Feel more confident with the choices you make in your parenting
- Have more patience and won’t feel so reactive to situations that once annoyed you
- Gain more time because you won’t be arguing with your kids as much
- Experience more joyful moments with your kids
- Sleep better because you won’t be going to bed with anxiety and guilt over how the day went
Now’s the time to start your transformation to a happier mom. After all, the time you have with your kids is short. It’s true that the days seem long, but the years fly by. Make the most out of that time.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE ANGRY TO HAPPY MOM MASTER CLASS
The six week master class is put together to make it simple and easy for you to learn the tools and techniques to transform the way you parent so that you feel more confident, less angry, and able to enjoy your kids more. The class consists of two parts:
- Weekly (45 – 60 minute) class sessions that include teaching as well as coaching – basically, you will learn a technique for managing your anger and frustrations, and be able to ask questions regarding your specific situation and then receive coaching to help you deal with the situation.
- Once you join the master class, you will gain immediate access to the digital Angry To Happy Mom Journal (pictured below). The Journal will be our companion guide for the six weeks and will be instrumental in transforming your parenting.
Week 1: How To Drop The Perfect Mom Syndrome – Constantly thinking you need to be the “Perfect Mom” actually sabotages your efforts to be the “Perfect Mom”! Learn how to stop the comparison game and drop the perfect mom syndrome so that you can be the mom that your kid(s) need.
Week 2: How To Be More Patient as a Mom – What rules and expectations do you have for yourself and your kids? There’s a good chance that your rules and expectations are leading you to feel constant frustration and disappointment. Learn how to ease up on expectations so that you have more patience, calmness, and feel more carefree.
Week 3: How To Be The Mom You Desire To Be – Learn the one thing that will drastically change the way you think about parenting and how you can apply this concept to become the mom you desire to be.
Week 4: How To Stop Yelling at Your Kids – Learn tangible tips you can use to get out of the “anger-yell-fell guilty/shameful” cycle so your household feels more peaceful, and you feel more in control.
Week 5: How To Feel More (In Control) as a Mom – Learn the framework that will help you reframe your mindset so that you can get some relieve from things that might cause you to feel anger and frustration, and help you feel more in control of your reactions.
Week 6: How To Stop Thinking You’re Ruining Your Kids – Learn how to stay more present with your kids instead of letting your mind carry you away into worrying and worst case scenarios.
For Those Who Would Like More Details..
- We will be meeting over Zoom. The master class is entirely virtual.
- We start March 28th and meet on 3/28, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2 and 5/9 at 1:00pm EST.
- This WILL NOT be recorded, so it’s important that you show up in person each session.
- You will have the opportunity to email questions to me ahead of time if you are not comfortable asking the question/discussing issue during the group class.
- You will have unlimited access to me via email if you feel really stuck and need more coaching.
- This Master Class costs significantly less than coaching with me one-on-one. If you know you want help with feeling happier as a mom, but can’t afford one-on-one coaching right now, this is perfect for you.